What is Administrative Software?
Administrative software (or a business application) is any software or set of computer programs used by a business to perform business functions.
Complete Custom Solutions
Due to the unique requirements of each business, off-the-shelf software is unlikely to completely address a company's needs. BOT can work with your business to develop a custom solution that is perfect for your unique business needs!
Partial Custom Solutions
However, when an off-the-shelf solution becomes necessary because of time or budget considerations, some customization may be required to make it the perfect fit for your company. BOT will help you meet your goals with the customization you need.
Exceptions do exist to the scenarios above, depending on the business in question, and thorough research is always required before one uses off-the-shelf solutions. With over 20 years in the field, BOT can help you make this challenging decision reliably.
Types of Business Applications
- Resource Management
- Employee scheduling software- used for creating and distributing employee schedules, as well as for tracking employee hours.
- E-commerce platforms
- Billing & Invoicing Systems
- Project & Task Management
- Booking & Reservation Management
- Online Courses & Employee Training
- Payment Gateways & Systems
- Video Conferencing
- Live Support & Help Desks
- Cloud Storage
- Mailing & Distribution
- Digital dashboards, also known as business intelligence dashboards, enterprise dashboards, or executive dashboards. Dashboards are very popular tools that have arisen in the last few years.
- Online analytical processing - executive information systems that support interactive examination of large amounts of data from many perspectives.
- Reporting software that generates aggregated views of data to keep the management informed about the state of their business.
- Document management software is made for organizing and managing multiple documents of various types. Some of them have storage functions for security and back-up of valuable business information.
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Interactive Product Catalogues
- and so much more!
BOT can help you choose the right solutions for your business, with the right customizations for your business needs!